First Baptist Church Staff will be throwing a Valentine’s Banquet!
We will prepare the meal and we invite you to enjoy, bring a salad OR dessert and feast your ears on our wonderful entertainment of Dale and Merlene Hester, all beginning at 6 the evening of February 14th!
Any guest of this Banquet is truly in for a treat and who knows, you may even go home with an extra goody, other than your sweetheart, of course!
The tickets are free, but you must have one to get in the door! After all, your ticket is your raffle for a prize! Tickets are available at the Welcome Center on Sunday morning or in the office during the week, and you must have acquired your tickets by February 6th!
But don’t steal this fun night for your self! Invite some friends, perhaps a couple who doesn’t have a church home!
So, main things you need to remember:
- Tickets are free but you must have one for you and one for your date
- Tickets must be acquired by February 6th
- Tickets will be available at the Welcome Center on Sundays or in the Office during the week.
- Bring a salad OR dessert! No meal is complete without either!
- Bring some friends!
- You won’t want to miss out on this!
P.S. There’s been talk of some other great fun stuff for this banquet!